Course Length: 1 week
• Getting familiar with the coding system
• Build easy automation for sprites
• Remote control robot at first glance
• Explore the possibilities of robots and gain a better understanding of control flows
• Burn easy programs into robots for tasks
• The first project is done in scratch; system call and message passing.
• Train robots in both remote and automated methods
• The first project in robot control
• The second project in scratch
• Easy variable introduction for future learning
• Train robots doing complicated decisions
Robotic AI will let kids understand how a robot can engage and possess human thinking or even detect faces or objects or how SIRI communicates.
If you want your kids to have a great and meaningful SPRING CAMP please join us.